Background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sunny Days


While Dad has been hard at work, Mom and I have been trying to get familiar with our new stompin' grounds. The weather is nice here in Coos Bay (so far, at least) so we've been playing at the park a lot in the afternoons. In the mornings we've been going to swim lessons (which are awesome, by the way) but, since both Mom and I are in the pool for those, we have no pictures to share.

But, here are a few taken over the past few days that you might enjoy...

Playing at Mingus Park.



Mom and I, Self Portrait

Picking up sticks on our walk around the lake at Mingus Park.

Mom and I, Self Portrait II (Early morning story time in my reading nest).

My reading nest.



Watching the ducks and seagulls.

A basket of blankets in the living room that I like to sit in.