Background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm a M-A-N!

Well, Mom finally broke down and agreed to let me get my first haircut today. FINALLY!! This mop was driving me crazy!! So, we loaded up and headed to the coolest barber shop we could find.

Yup, you know what that means!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Wayne's Roxy Barber Shop...coolest barber shop there is.

"Just a trim, alright boss? None of this high-n-tight business."

"Yeah, yeah I know, it's a little long. I was letting my curls do their thing for a while....the ladies loved it."

"So, hear any good jokes lately?"

"I got one for ya.....A priest, a rabbi and a chicken walk into a bar....."

Snip, snip, snip.

"How's it looking from the side?"

"Wait a minute....what are those?"


"A little shorter in the back, please."

"Easy there partner....I'd like to keep them ears...."

"Not too much of the girl chaser, k? I'm kind of a chick magnet as it is."

Perfection!

Go ahead and pay the good man, Mom. I'm outta here.

How do I look?